Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

my name

the meaning of my name can only be explained if you translate it to mandarin.

tan - 陈
(pronounced as 'chen') has no meaning. haha it's just a surname.

shu - 淑
(pronounced as 'sue') means ladylike/feminine. you know the phrase 'xian liang su de' (yes yes, i can hear you laughing)

min - 敏
(pronounced as 'min') means sensitive. from the word 'min gan'


so, 陈 淑 敏 is supposed to mean that i'm a feminine and sensitive girl. AM I? AM I?

dont worry. i can hear myself laughing too. hahahaahha

and about my normal name, TAN SHU-MIN. the hyphen.. erm, there's a long explanation why is it there. i'll blog about it some other time if i remember. got to go now. dad is bugging me to use the comp. hehe just remember to put in the hyphen whenever you write my name!!!! =)

2 comments:

Jen said...

If you happen to have an english dictionary that translate or explain in chinese, try to find the word "allergy". Then you will know what does the third word means. =P

Shu-Min said...

allergy to you!!!!! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails