Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

holiday started

okay. my last post is a erm.... lie. i did not manage to enjoy "many food" as i was having FOOD POISONING yesterday. i know, i know.... food poisoning AGAIN! lol

woke up at about 3 something in the middle of the night, sensing the familiar stomach cramps. i keep telling myself "it's just an ordinary cramp. it's not food poisoning. not that bad luck to have it on my last day of exam..right??". managed to kept quiet on my bed until about 4.15am when i finally gave up and went over to my mum's room.

woke mum up and she got me some medicines. ate them and sat at the living room until 6 something. i couldnt sleep! the stomach cramps are horrible!! went back into the room and lay on my bed. managed to doze off for about 1 hour.

about 8am, went to the clinic as the pain wouldnt want to stop. thought i'd get an injection to get rid of the pain, so that i'll feel better for my f5 exam. lol but in the end also didnt have any injection. doc gave me some medicine.


one round, 6 tablets.

really so suay. last day of exam, FOOD POISONING. =.='' but i'm getting better now. i guess my body knows that it's holiday and i deserve to enjoy! =P

so, how am i going to spend my holiday?
  • hmmm.. my sorta kang thau called and ask if i'm free to work, i said yes so i guess she's gonna arrange.
  • besides that i'm gonna make sure i clean my room. it's a mess right now. papers everywhere. lol
  • clean my wardrobe too. take out clothes that i cant/dont wear anymore.
  • get rid of my sis's stuff in my room even though she has moved out for 2 years.
  • movie movie MOVIE!
  • and of course, i gotta start thinking what clothes to bring for my holiday =)


2 comments:

tanshuyin said...

aiks....u wanna get rid of my stuff? :P

Shu-Min said...

told ya since.. erm.. 2006?
u wont notice even if i throw them away anyway. ;P

Related Posts with Thumbnails