Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

working at pikom pc fair apr '09

saturday.
after a few hours of work.
when CL and me went to the toilet and camwhored.
=.=''


shu-min . chui leng


sunday.
after two days of work.


me

see the difference?
so charn.
like i just done running 154987 miles.
lol


agnes . shu-min
one and only nice picture after work without looking so charn
(besides my oversized t-shirt)

tiring, but i had fun.
meet new people.
meet friends that i havent seen in a long time too!
and a new working experience.
=)

****************************************************************

lol i was supposed to blog about below but i totally forgot about it!

so, sunday morning, it was raining so heavily in PISA.
after we parked our car, we gotta walk our way under the rain.
and the roads are a little flooded.
and because of that my sport shoe AND socks got wet.
it'll be stinky to be wearing wet shoes and wet socks for the whole day right?
so i decided to take off my shoes and socks,
and got bare footed inside the booth the whole day.
hahahahhaha
and this is the result:


disclaimer: my feet are not fat.
angle problem and i'm just so lazy to take another pic.

my feet got so BLACK! hahahhaa

shu-min wants a new sport shoe!
any sponsors?
;)

2 comments:

david said...

i want a niki shoe...the flat type wan...hahahaha...but no money...MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Shu-Min said...

cheh i tot u wanna say u wanna donate me a nike shoe!! =P

Related Posts with Thumbnails