Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

CPT Fun & Food Fair

My alma mater, SMK CPT had a Fun & Food Fair on 1 August 2009. I took this opportunity to go back to school, too see how much have changed since I left 3 years ago.

And indeed many things changed!

Not just the building, but the people there too. The students there are not very familiar anymore. Can just recognised a couple of them. Mostly thr Form 5s. The teachers too. Not many teachers that used to teach me was around anymore. Most of them had transferred to other school.

I managed to catch up with a few teachers when I was there like Pn Jessie Ooi, Pn Ooi Chun Yoke, Pn Ooi Poh Choo, Pn Teh, Mr Bee, Pn Chan, Pn Harlida.... Had a nice chat with them about how me and my friends are doing now, or how the school/old clubs/uniform body/society are doing now. It was nice. The teachers still remember my name! They go... "TAN SHU-MIN" !! ;)


Pn Ooi Chun Yoke
Funny her, first thing she said was "red house marching and tarik tali si liau!" LOL


I saw Miss Yeoh Quee-Suan and Miss Chew too, but they seemed to be rushing, so I did not stop and talk to them. Busy day for them!

Met many CPTarians too. Juniors, Seniors, Friends, Classmates..... and as usual, talked non-stop!


Left: Mei Kwei
Right: Mei Ling




1st Pic: Sze May, Tammie, Shu-Min, Li Peng, Yi Ting
2nd Pic: Sze May, Li Peng, Tricia, Shu-Min, Yi Ting


And I think the Food & Fun Fair was quite a success. So much different from what we had years back! There's concert, horse-riding, more games, food... etc! The teachers and students did a great job! *applause* Hope to have another Food & Fun Fair!

I SURE DO MISS HIGH SCHOOL!

6 comments:

Chui LeNg LInG LOnG said...

there is always lots of flashback when you are back to your old sch...i felt like crying when i went back to my junior sch the previous time...rmbr-ing how naive and chicky i was last time..

Shu-Min said...

chuileng become chicky = chicken! HAHAHA

yeah, i miss high skul! too many great memories!

Lamb~ said...

I WANNA GO TO!!! haha, another one would be in 4 years time. Plus, I miss high school too...huhu...lol.

Shu-Min said...

when we are back 4 years later. we would feel so much more older! less familiar faces! =(

Lamb~ said...

btw, did you wear red to please pn ooi cy?? that's why la, the moment she saw you she started talking abt red hse...kaka...

Shu-Min said...

hahaha i did not! it was a coincidence! but maybe it did trigger her thoughts towards red house. lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails