Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

exam's over

YAY! *throws confetti* FREEDOM!! Gosh it tastes so nice. Everything around me seems to be prettier. Even the weather (though it rained but I still think it's nice!).

So now what are my holiday plans?

1. Nope I'm not going anywhere. Penang it is! Gonna catch up with friends who came back from all around the world to this small little island.

2. Online. I miss blogging, msn-ing, facebook-ing, plurking! I'm back to cyberworld! :)

3. Catch up with movies. I tell you, Connie and I are probably the only person left on earth who havent watch 2012. *shy* So 2012 it is tomorrow, and I'll join the "the-world-is-gonna-end-in-2012" club in facebook after that. HAHA

4. Sleep. As in anytime I like. I can have my biological clock turned upside down! ngek ngek ngek

5. Clean my room to make it ACCA-free. Not a single ACCA-related stuff would be lying around my room.

6. Dramas! Yes I'm a die-hard tv addict. I love to spend time staring at the stupid box. Thanks!

7. Read some storybooks. I miss them!

8. Goes shopping with family! I missed out so many shopping trips that they had. I need to catch up. SALES!!

9. Clean my room. Only if all the above has been satisfied though. Hehe


That's all so far. Again, FREEDOM!! ngek ngek ngek

6 comments:

爱情的幽灵 said...

hiak hiak hiak hiak.......wb...

Shu-Min said...

arigato! FREEDOMMMMMMM!! ngek ngek ngek

tanshuyin said...

u sound so evil when u type NGEK NGEK NGEK...like 'moh sut pho-pho is coming!' type of sound!

Shu-Min said...

yes! that's the effect i want. evil laughter hahaha

sWen said...

congrats~haha~

Frozen Flame said...

Freedom..woooo :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails