Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

I learn the word 'mortgage' from...

When I went to Connie's house just now, and guess what we played?



MONOPOLY!!

hey, not the normal one k! It's the credit card version! No more traditional cash transactions but every transaction uses the credit card! *swipe*

It was a really fun day. I own lots of properties, but the Community Chest made me paid $14 million! Plus Connie's houses and hotels made me pay $9.5 - $10.0 million each time I stop there. Can die want k!!! Luckily I managed to survived after mortgaging my properties for many rounds! Hey I come out as a winner too after 3 hours! ;D

I wish I'm seven... I miss my childhood!

3 comments:

sWen said...

I wan play too~I hope i still 3 yrs old~haha~

Shu-Min said...

hahah 3 years old too young la.. cannot play monopoly yet! hehe

sWen said...

i just wan kacau u play~
hahaha~

Related Posts with Thumbnails