Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

these shoes are made for walking

Yes, I've been missing. My life's a routine (of nothing), which explains the silence. Sorry!
But today, I just had an urge to blog so badly so I tried to think of a topic for the whole day... and TADA~!~! I'm going to introduce all my shoes!!

Everyday Wear



You can see me wearing this pair of heels most of the time. It's because this pair of heels is so comfortable that I can keep up with my Mum's 10-hours-shopping mode! Plus, the jeans material makes it suitable for any type of casual outing with any type of clothing (pants, skirt, dress).

Simple Pink


Don't be deceived by it's simple design. The main reason I bought this was because it is also very comfortable to wear. Just like the above heels. But the colour makes it difficult to suit with clothes.

Purple Ribbon


This is the first heels I ever bought for myself using my own money!
Previously, I own a pair of heels that looks very much alike, but it was worn out. I love that pair of heels so much that when I found this pair of heels, I know it is a must have for a replacement!

Polka-dots


I actually forgotten that I have this pair of heels. I own this pair of heels for 4 years already! WOW!!

Jeans Ballet Flats

I saw some of my collegemates wore ballet flats and I bought this. Jeans material again so that I can suit with most of my clothes. It was okay when I tried it at the mall, but it betrayed me! This pair of flats makes my feet painful if I wear it too long.

White Ballet Flats


I love white! But again, when I tried it in the mall, it was comfortable. Besides it's not as "tough" as the Jeans Ballet Flats. The material is soft and I thought my leg would not be painful. But yeah... it makes my feet painful. Maybe I don't suit to wear ballet flats. Sigh... I'm still going to wear them though for outings that requires less walking.

Crocs Patra


I used to hate Crocs. They look so gong-tai-tai and they are way too overpriced! But that was before I experienced them. I wore my my sister, Shu-Yin's Crocs Cleo during my trip to South Africa in 2008-09 and I feel in love with them. The slipper is so comfortable and light! I managed to get a great bargain for this pair of Crocs Patra during the factory sale with the help of my relative who lives in Singapore.

White sandals


I've always wanted a "looks like being trapped in a chain" sandals/heels. Saw this pair of sandals on sale and I need sandals. Plus it's white! :)

White Dinner Heels


This pair of heels makes my feet looks very ladylike. I usually wear them when I wanna look feminine. LOL

Black Formal Heels


Black and formal....with fake crystals. LOL

Ladybug

Bought this pair of slipper for my Langkawi trip last August because I was worried I might lost my Crocs Patra when I leave it at the beach. The designs had faded and the ankle part has even sunk a little. What to do! Only RM7 from the market! No complains.

Sport Shoe


My first pair of sport shoe that I bought with my own money! With my favourite colour, RED!

Peach Sandals


This is the newest. Just bought them last weekend during Vincci's 50% sale. Haven't had a go with it yet.


So, these are all the shoes that I own. I never realised I have so many pairs until today. I always felt that I have only 5 pairs. Hahaha... Girls being girls!

So how many pairs do you own?
Start counting and you'll be surprised!

And I think Mum would say "No more buying shoes!" after reading this post. Sigh.. :(

1 comment:

Shurainian said...

I like your first shoe!
I also have a jean shoe something like that, and I wore it alot until worn out and torn liao...
If i see something like yours during my trip in Feb, will definitely buy! haha...

Related Posts with Thumbnails