Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

life is good!

So far I've...

  • Completed a few TVB series such as Point of No Return, Golden Faith (again!), Beyond The Realm Of Conscience and Cant Buy Me Love. No Regrets coming up soon.
  • Watched some new movies and re-watched movies from my dvd stack like I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, 3 Idiots, Eat Pray Love, 17 Again and Hunchback of Notre Dame.
  • Finished My Sister's Keeper book.. and only managed to survive 1/3 of Eat Pray Love book before I give up and watch the dvd instead. Hehe
  • Hunted wedding favours/decos/gown/etc for Sis-Wen's wedding end of this year! Imma be bridesmaid again! :)
  • CNY clothes shopping! Bought quite a number during salessssssssss! No new shoes or bag though.
  • Random outing with friends to cinema, redbox, malls, birthday parties, etc.
  • Online online online!

I definitely enjoy this obese life! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

fai chai's life...lol

Shu-Min said...

this is call enjoying life!

Related Posts with Thumbnails