Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

my mickey sleeveless top

The other day I was cleaning my wardrobe at home.

I have this bunch of clothes that I only wear them at home because they are so comfortable to wear. No need to iron them as they are best when they are not ironed.

Btw, this post is about one of my favourite home clothes - The Mickey Mouse Sleeveless top. I have this since I was in Primary 4 or 5. WOW! Nearly 10 years already~ (Prove that I dont grow much sideways :P)


It's made of cotton thus it's super comfortable and nice to wear at home especially the humid weather in Penang. But then the clothes is now way beyond repair to wear anymore.

Let the picture below do the illustration!

Sighhhh! I remember few months back, there was only a tiny hole at the back, and now it's gone from tiny to MEGA HUGE! So sad that I need to throw it away! T_T

Plus, Shern likes me wearing this top because he can point at the pictures and say "Mickey Mouse", "fish fish" and "bubbles"!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails