Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

highlighters

finally my engine started..... although i'm still at a slow pace but at least MISS TAN SHU-MIN start studying!!! hey it's a big accomplishment okay?? never.. i repeat, NEVER have i started studying so early b4 exam.. normally i will go about 2-3 weeks b4 exam.. and last week will SPEED like a crazy woman.. hahaha



look at the highlighters and pens.. HAHAHA this is wat i do when i'm studying


read one line
arrange my highlighter
red one line
snap photo
read another line
check my phone
read the next line
on the radio
read the next line
off my radio
(because i realised i cant understand a word i'm reading as i'm concentrating on the song)
read the next line
rearrange my highlighter


get wat i mean? hahaha

but again this is an IMPROVEMENT!! at least i didnt go hunting for food just now... hehehe

anyway, just now after studying until i'm bored i went out and watch tv..
when i'm back to my room to continue my PERJUANGAN, suddenly i realised..


I LOST MY PINK HIGHLIGHTER!!!

HECK!! i just use it and now i've lost it.. sob sob.. and i CANT use other colours because i got a systematic way of highlighting!! and i use pink the most!



so i start seaching.. first my bed, then my table, then the room, then the living room... i even went to the toilet and kitchen!! but i still cant find it.. =S

after searching for half an hour throughout my ENTIRE HOUSE, i give up and told myself, go to popular and buy tomolo!!

as i'm back to my bed and start mourning... and hopefully can continue my "perjuangan" without my "keris"...

and i realised, i was so not in the mood to study!!!!

after about 5 minutes.. i'm very frustrated and beh kam wan.. and start looking around again!!!

then suddenly,


I FOUND IT!! =D


i found it under my comforter!! it's been there all along... and i went all the way to the kitchen and toilet to search for it!! =.=''

so here i am blogging about my story of the missing highlighter... and decided to continue my books tomolo!! haha

4 comments:

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

u really same lk me... but i read 1 line, reply 1 message, read 1 line, take pic, read 1 line c around... after reading 10 pages, i alr giv up n on9 nw... hahahah.... really hate book so much lol... i think n hope saturday i really start 2 read liao...

Shu-Min said...

lol i dunno why i can never study on weekends.. cause normally my mum will ask me go shopping with her la.. watch dvd with her la... HAHAHA.. too many distractions

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

4 me everynite i wil follow my parent go out 4 shopping... although weekend oso wil hav... but noon mostly they r bz 1 la... saturday my dad got open shop n sunday he 1 2 sonar la... so i jz less weekend noon time can study nia...

Shu-Min said...

omg!!!! shopping king n queen la ur parents! hahaha...

Related Posts with Thumbnails