Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, May 10, 2008

lost

dear readers,

my pink highlighter decided to go missing again.. but this time, it doesnt wanna show up!! sob sobb

(the missing highlighter but supposed to be pink in colour)

i cant continue my perjuangan without it.. so i have to buy a new pink highlighter (pic below) to replace it for a meantime.. =(


my new pink highlighter

but i hope u will turn up soon!! i miss you~!~!~!~!

anyway, something funny happened this morning! LOL

i dropped my mum for pedi+manicure in gurney this morning at 10am and i wonder around while waiting for her since she's gonna take about 1.5 hours... but i got bored and i ended up sitting in popular reading a book, where rainbows end.


at first it's kinda weird.. because the whole book is naratted in terms of emails, phone calls, IM.. but it gets kinda interesting after reading a few pages... and yeah.. i got hooked to it, until i forgot the time =S

by the time i look at my watch, SH*T... sudah 12.15pm... die die die i'm late!!

once i walk out from popular, my phone rings... caller: MUM! omggg...!!!

when i meet my mum, my mum told me that she was so shocked!! she thought i was lost.. kidnapped the worse case.. =.='' she couldnt contact me, sms cannot get thru... she even called my sis and my sis is about to come to gurney to help searching for me d!!!

how la i know popular got no line =.='''

hahahhaa... at least i know they sayang me =D

2 comments:

爱情的幽灵 said...

wats the story bout?pedi+medicure buat apa wan? noe liao still kek them for wat? lol

Shu-Min said...

the book is about love story lor.. hahaha.. kinda nice actually =) feel like buying the book liau.. but then hio.. exam coming, i scared i read storybook instead of TEXTbooks.. hahaha

pedi+manicure is about doing the mails on ur fingers and toes wan...

i din realised it's 1215pm d mar.. so fast time passes

Related Posts with Thumbnails