Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

hamsters

i used to rear hamsters.



it first started when my parent's friend's daughter gave a hamster to me. then it got to my interest and i start rearing hamsters.


i rear the same sex because i dun wan them to breed. and i dun rear female hamsters cause the first time i had two female hamsters, they bite me! and overall they are naughtier! so i prefer male hamsters. and my hamsters are NOT gay!


when i finally have enough money to buy them a "bungalow"


going up the tube.. exploring their new home

drinking water

right after pom pom...

they are now in heaven.

one is sleeping at his favourite hiding place while the other is busy climbing


i do exercise!

i miss them.


i love them.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

are they still there ?@,@...

Shu-Min said...

nope.. sei yeh din read..
they are now in HEAVEN.. =.=''

Unknown said...

ho sim la....apl....haha...u write so small where can notice tiok...arghhh,...haha....then i saw u tulis u miss them then i thought but wan 100% confirm ma...if not later u cakap saya curse them...aha

Shu-Min said...

nvm.. i can forgive ppl with small eyes. i know they have difficulties in reading small words. not like me.. BIG eyes. can see every word. lol

Anonymous said...

You said "i dun rear the same sex because i dun wan them to breed"...

I miss mine too. :/

Shu-Min said...

lol.. mistake! thx for telling me =)

ur hamsters are busy playing around with mine in heaven i guess =)

Anonymous said...

Aih. I hope so. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails