Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

23 september 2008

oops! been lazy to blog lately. hehe. ampunkan me k?

last week was my mid term holiday for disted college. i did nothing beneficial actually. more to enjoy sitting around at home, staring at the computer screen and also the tv. supposed to finish up smallville season 7 but didnt managed to do so. supposed to clean my room but didnt even clean my table. i practically enjoy rotting at home. hehe

oh ya, on friday, hooichin, lean and me went to visit toby in the hospital too! he got a really high fever and admitted to hospital. suspected dengue at first. but dun worry friends, he's all right now. and it's not dengue. anyway, when we were visiting him, eileen, wanting and tinghua came too. so, instead of visiting toby, the whole thing ended up like a reunion. catching up with each other's story. sooooo much to update!


eileen . shu-min . hooichin

and the last three days of my holiday, i did some exercise. yes, u read it correctly. SHU-MIN went exercise! lol i feel like i gotta record the day i'm hardworking to do some exercise. so i gotta blog about it! haha i went swimming on friday and saturday. and i actually woke up at 6.45am on sunday to go for a morning jog with my family in botanical garden. surprised right? hahaha

now that my holiday has ended, i'm back to class, staring at the lecturers and four walls together with my 2 classmates. class is as boring as before.

oh ya, and the premier screening of mamma mia yesterday was nice! the movie was great!! watch it!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

haha rotting.... that's the word. Keep it up! I'm chasing from behind

Unknown said...

WAH!!!is it the reaction u wan from readers???haha....anyway, happy holiday ended...^^

Shu-Min said...

jen: you too? lol

kee: thx for reassuring me that my holiday has ended =.='

Related Posts with Thumbnails