Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

bad or good day?

there are days where when i woke up, i sensed that the day will be bad. every little thing that happened will conclude me to think, "my day is so unlucky". like i nearly got into an accident. or i lost a few bucks. or the movie i am about to watch are fully booked. etc. get it?

but then there are days too where when i wake up, i realized, life is isnt that bad after all. everything seems to be going in my way. plans for outings are popping up. and there's no exam or test ahead! when i got home, suddenly my mum buys me my favourite food/dress/etc.. then a very good friend of mine called for a chat! everything is just so perfect!

i guess life always have it's ups and downs. i was just chatting with my friend. she complained that life is boring! i replied, life is boring. it's up to you to make it interesting. then i realized, i should say that to myself too! i wanna enjoy life! so from now on, i will make my life as interesting as i can! *being optimistic* haha

just a random post =P


oh ya, i got 3 tickets for the Premier Screening of Mamma Mia by nuffnang. i'm going with my mum and sis! thx nuffnang!

4 comments:

Frozen Flame said...

Yea..life is something similar to a sinusoidal graph...there r crescendoes..there r valleys..haha..just stay in the middle and u'll be fine..take care

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Come and experience the waves of Penang!

Shu-Min said...

thx hh =)

Anonymous said...

Wei, then me no need ar? How about tickets for me?

Related Posts with Thumbnails