Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

deepavalli

*soothing music playing*



let the journey begin......

*remix indian song playing*

lol...hey, it's Deepavalli celebration!!



at RANJINI's



cookies to be explored by us! muahahhaha



my favourite.. the cornflakes cookies



some of them that we ate



see how fascinated i was with the cookies!!



while waiting for karen to arrive



candid shot




the curries cooked by ranjini's mum! it's delicious.. especially the mutton and the chicken curry!

then we went over to visit...



the rabbit that we visit once a year! lol



me and rabbit that tries to runaway



a group photo we leave for....

PRAABA's


mango juice

we were given cookies to start off with our diet



and of course, MURUKUs.. how can there be a deepavalli without murukus right?



we played a little with them


the @_@ expression

we have muruku-s at ranjini's too. i just didnt mention them.



yummy yummy food again..

but me and lean was too full.. so we just sat around and chit-chatted with kalpana!
kalpana is my ex-CPT classmates, and also Praaba's sister!



although we are extremely full, we couldnt resist trying tosai because....



me and lean are two Malaysians that havent tried tosai before until today!
and it was delicioussssss! though i still prefer my roti planta. haha

before we leave, me and lean got...


PURPLE PAU!
that's my first purple pau in my life! thanks praaba and kalpana's grandma!

we went back with our stomach bloated and a purple pau



and of course.. lots of fun and laughter!

HAPPY DEEPAVALLI!

4 comments:

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

i 1 the food la... y u all din take away 4 me la... i no transport cant go nia but i stil miz the food ma... haha...

Shu-Min said...

too busy eating. forgot to ta pau for u! lol

Anonymous said...

Eileen : yummy food!!! i love food! muahaha

Shu-Min said...

yes! u must eat more. sleep more! enjoy life more! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails