Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

If today is declared WORLD STEALING DAY, what would you steal from me?

answers that i got..


Mary Anne: Your 'happy-go-lucky' ness. I wish i had that. =)
am i really that happy go lucky?
Lean Lean: Money. haha
as expected from money face! lol
Yi Ting: Your joy and sufferings?
awwww... thanks!
Teng Hock: Well i definately won't steal your heart. But i'll definately steal your sorrow..
thanks abang!
Chiat: Life! hahaha i replied i didnt know he wanted to kill me, Haha, no la, so that i can hold it safely, then u wont lose it, haha
well, i guess he meant good.. thanks chiat! =)
Karen Chuah: What you got that i wanna steal? besides money i dunno d.. hahaha
another money face friend. hahaha
Hock Hsiang: Ur interpersonal charm
wow!! thx!
Karen Peter: Ur audit paper marks. hahaha
goodluck for ur exam karen!
Yi Hui: Money =)
i thought u wont steal my money! =(
Lynice: erm.. steal ur heart and to be my friends forever! wakakaka...then you will always share my feeling and i wont be alone. hehehe
i miss you lynice!
Ranjini: Ur brain
hey, my brain is already small, no more stealing!
Jen: Since you have nothing for me to steal... i think i'll better steal away your privilege to steal from me.
why so complicated? lol.. anyway i
thought you'll gonna steal my handphone.. haha

Pei Shing: Erm, i would like to steal ur money and ur smart brain can? haha
too bad Pei Shing, i dua dua pun takda
Mei Kwei: Hmmm... I'll steal U! haha :)
erm... may i know the reason?
Eileen: I will steal ur every sadness and pain, so you will left those happiness in your life.. Frens forever shu shu.. love ya
friends forever and love ya too!
Lay Fern: Steal sor chu chu for you XD
i'll steal it back for you! =P
Chui Leng: send me answers sweat! she thought that it's a trick! =.='' after i've explain..., your friendship
you too ChuiLeng!
Beh Xi Hau: Ur love *blush*
lol cho siau again.. arghhhh
Yoon: Your friendly attitude towards everyone... haha
i can be mean when i want! dont be cheated.. haha
Justina: I would like to steal your food! ha!
didnt know you are so tham jiak!
Marilyn: Steal nothing from you cause you dont have what i want.. haha
hmmmm, i wonder what you want
Cheah Ling: steal some of your knowledge.. maybe can help me when i have problem.. hehe
i dont think i have lotsa knowledge.. lol
but i'll try my very best to help you whenever you need!

RuYan: PR skills
i have those? i thought people thinks i'm lansi at first glance.. haha
Mei Ling: Urm..i will steal your... actually i got nothing to that i can steal from you la.. except your car lo.. hahaha
LOL this is seriously UNEXPECTED!
i wont let u steal my small little kancil though.. but u can have free rides.. hehe

Wan Ting: Your worries
awww... thanks!
Kam Siew: Um... i will steal your shoes so you will come looking for me.. haha
great answer.. way to go Kam Siew!
and one day if i've lost my shoe, i'll know who to find! ;P

GS: I'll steal friendship from you!
i would too =)
Praaba: Would want to steal your smiley face. hahaha =)
from now on, i'll smile more to make you jealous.. lol
Connie: steal all your money.. haha
ini friend paling teruk! dahlah wanna steal money,
some more ALL my money!!

Shu Yee: Erm..the bilionaire son..
as usual, blur case Shu Yee! lol
Wee Ying: Money kua
another money..i'll be broke! haha
Poh Lay: Happiness
i would always share my happiness around!
Mimi Aunt: Your youth lo! Good to be young again. hehe
you'll always be the young crazy aunt i have!
Jasvin: Your brains lolz!
my brain is small enough.. dun steal please~
Rachael Lim: Your panty so that i can sell them to perverts in ebay!
hahaha.. what colour do you want?
Rachael Yuen: ur teeth that just taken out braces
you have crooked teeth meh? how come i never notice?
Brayn: steal your identity... so that i can pretend to be girls lor
lol!
Rebecca: Steal your everything
this kawan banyak cinkak!
Min Li: I shall steal your cheerfulness, cause i like it that you are always chirpy and cheerful!
thx minli! i would steal ur crappiness if i could
because you are always so happy!

Hooi Chin: i think i will steal your money
no surprise! cause you are miss money.. haha
Winny: knowledge
i wanna steal yours.. you pulak wanna steal mine =.=''
Siew Wern: i'll steal your car..
another car stealer!
Ji Yang: knowledge lo.. cause money i can steal from others
wah.. my cousin wanna be a stealer d
Mei Chi: i would steal nothing from you cause i believe you'll share all the good things you have with all your friend, so no need to steal. haha =)
THAT'S THE ANSWER I WANT! i'm very good wan k! LOL
Caryn: I would steal your stuff dog partrick XD
hey, i thought you have one too?
Jun Lynn: I will steal your mind.
dont put "kong thau" on me yeah! =P
Tsu Yin: my ticket to SA.
another unexpected answer..
but i'll make sure there is NO chance to for you to steal it! =P
David: your life for the day...
being me is no fun! trust me..
Li Shan: your heart! hahaha
kinda unexpected answer from you!
Lucia: steal your tv so that you wont be able to watch your favourite movies
wat a bad friend! hmph~
Veryn: steal your cheerfulness i guess
you are also very cheerful d.. not enough? lol
Yi Wei: I wanna steal your personalities, as they are positive. plus your intelligence too! hey i fren fren with you so dont give to others yea! *wink
you replied late YiWei!


Sekian sajalah jawapan yang aku dapat. My handphone credit is negative now. LOL


5 comments:

Jen said...

o.0 =.=" -.-' @.@ >.> <.<

Winni3 said...

hahahax! can't figure out what to steal ma lol.as i'm such an honest gurl never steal things before.*wink!
promise har don't give it to others as i fren fren wif u o *wink!

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

really OMG lolz... u stil hav lot of thing 2 let ppl steal lolz... mayb they dont really noe u... hahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Shu-Min said...

jen: why so many expression? lol

winnie: if only the stealing thing is true. lol

happy memory: u money face la. only want money money money. lol

Anonymous said...

So many people wants to steal your money. I guess you must be rich. I want to steal also!. :-)

hehhehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails