Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

muffins

yesterday my sister forced me to help her to bake some muffins. she brought me shopping, and finally after about an hour of choosing-the-most-affordable-and-reasonable-yet-will-result-in-delicious-muffins ingredients, we head towards her home and two chefs started the job!



ingredients

my sister is the main chef. i'm just there to stir and measure the ingredients. i'm just the follower following the master's orders. lol

our chocolate flavoured muffins were yummy!



not too sweet. in fact you can taste the bitter side of the chocolate. which is the best! i like bittersweet chocolates =D



i start to enjoy the joy of baking! =D

ps: pictures are stolen from http://tanshuyin.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Winni3 said...

me wanna eat....

Shu-Min said...

yummyy u can try baking. =D

Jen said...

apa ni.... everyone blog about muffins... I also wan to blog about muffins! Tomorrow i go buy gardenia's muffins and blog about it hahaha

Shu-Min said...

=.='

nvm. at least u will update ur blog. haha

Anonymous said...

Jen: Shu-Yin very lucky hor, got sister to help out. I only got Chao Chao to 'help' eat. @.@

OK la at least when grandma's maid was around, she helped me. :D

Anonymous said...

... I don't think I was talking to Jen but somehow I typed his name... LOL.

Jen said...

Huey, you are trying to find an ally!? lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails