Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

i'm just bored and i'm ranting so you can skip this post

I'm bored. Very bored. Extremely bored. I realised lately I have nothing in my life. Only studies. And OBU thesis, which is also studies. FML I seriously need something nice and interesting to keep me alive. Outing, yes! But it only lasts for awhile. And I cant keep going out everyday. I don't print money, nor does my dad. I keep trying to think of a new hobby. But starting off new hobby usually needs *kaching*. Scrapbooking -$$! Attend dance classes - $$! Maybe I should start something to do with health (jogging since it's FOC). But me no likey. I prefer to eat and go to the toilet. Damn even eating needs *kaching* =.='' Reading storybooks is not helping too. Each time I read, I cant help but to think shit, i have a whole stack of ACCA books waiting for me and I'm reading fictions that doesnt help in my exams. EXAM GUILT? but it's only March now. Exams in June! ACCA can really drive people nuts.

Bored. Bored. Bored.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails