Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

huk huk huk

This is time of the year for stress Stress STRESS! T_T



Around 1 more month to exams, and each of us prays that we are not stuck in gear 1. Study mode SHOULD kick in instead and we SHOULD be speeding trying to read, understand and memorize facts/information to be vomited out during exams.

As for me, my studying mode has not quite kicked in. die Die DIE!! But I'm trying my very best to create a guilty feeling when I should be studying..

STUDY SHU-MIN!! STUDY!! Huk huk huk...

3 comments:

sWen said...

ur huk huk huk is boxing kah?haha~
STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!

Shu-Min said...

HAHAHA give myself motivation ma..
how's everything at ur side? how's law? hehe

sWen said...

Cant rmb everything bt try my best~
Will ki siao soon~hahaha~

Related Posts with Thumbnails