Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

live from college library

Hello. I'm not missing. I'm changing my streamyx plan at home and tmnet says they would take around 1 month to get everything done. Today is just the 2nd week!! :S

My everyday plan for this coming three weeks is library library library. I'm turning into a nerd soon. No choice since I have only 3 weeks left to input my P3 and P5 textbooks, notes, exercises and PYQ. This clearly defines how last minute I am. *hide face*

Friends are now having their break from Uni-s. Everyone is back to this little island for reunions and gatherings and hang outs. But I'm gonna be stuck with my studies!! I wanna hang out without feeling guilty!! :(

I miss everyone. I miss no exam moments.

But till then, I cant do anything but hang on! Huk huk huk....study hard ACCA-ians!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails