Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

what an experience

Today, after McD lunch in Gurney Plaza, i drove down the winding down from 6th floor carpark. Exactly when I reached the ground floor, my engine died. Yes, DIED!!

How could this happen?

The fuel arrow was already pointing at E when I drove the car to college this morning. I was thinking to driving the car back home after college and let my dad to refuel the petrol as usual. Since the fuel signal is not blinking yet, it should be enough for me to travel for quite a distance still.

Later only I found out that.........

KENARI DOES NOT HAVE SIGNAL THAT BLINKS TELLING YOU THE CAR IS ABOUT TO BE DEHYDRATED FROM FUEL!

one word, SIGH!

Thankfully I called my dad who came into rescue! Thanks Daddy! :)

And thanks PeiShing for accompanying me! Happy Birthday again~ :)


PeiShing and Daddy refueling the car

And luckily the fuel was used up on the way down the winding road and not the other way round! If not, mou ngan thai...

3 comments:

爱情的幽灵 said...

HAHAHAHAHA~~~ 2nd ps...lol

Rachael Lim said...

ok thank god you are safe.
and HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Frozen Flame said...

Omg..haha! Thank goodness u're going down..and luckily u're safe..

Related Posts with Thumbnails