Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, March 1, 2008

my saturday

today is such a loooooong day...

i woke up at 5.45am (yes, u read correctly.. five forty five AM).. lol the main reason is my sister n peter aka my ji hu (which means bro-in-law in hokkien) need to reach the sg nibong bus station by 7.15am.. so me and my family gotta leave the hse at 6.15am and fetch them there... and therefore INNOCENT souls like me need to accommodate with the plan and wake up early in the morning even though my work only starts at 8.30am.. =S

i did nothing useful since i reach home after work.. i online and played games with hock hsiang.. we played word-racer, then literati and finally pool... had lotsa FUN!!! WEEEE HEEEEEEEEE~~~~ it's been a while since i played those games.. lol.. then after he offline, i RE-RENOVATED this blog.. add a little here and there.. edit a little here and there.. and it took me almost 2 hours =.='''' i'm a noob =S

and finally here i am, blogging... hehehehe

**HAVE A NICE WEEKEND PEOPLE!**

1 comment:

Siew Mei said...

hihi...
u r not innocent at all
to me la

~siew wern using sisters acc~

Related Posts with Thumbnails