Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

national service

exactly one year ago.. i graduated as a wirawati of
KEM GARDENIA,
PLKN Kumpulan 1, Siri 4/2007...



i miss KEM GARDENIA



the beautiful sceneries...



and obviously the people i know there...


ah ying, jialing, yihui, meiling, tracy, rebx, ah shuang, lynice


siu lee, meiling, yihui, yon, citiey, rebx


my kenegaraan class-12


my friends in dorm C1


my company


and the people in it...


my sastera and budaya class friends...


yihui, meiling, chienwoen


during our trip to museum padi


on our back to penang on 11.3.07


i miss my experience there tooo


i miss waking up early in the morning and LAYOUT my bed...


i miss walking up the 72 steps every morning for roll-call before attending classes


i miss munching this raw leaf as snack during boring lectures.. SERIOUSLY it's delicious!! and it tastes exactly like jambu fruit!


i miss eating using hands with a bunch of people that share the same age with me



I MISS NSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

remember when we will just sit down on our dorm floor and have a little gathering?
remember when we will just go to the tasik and feed the fishes with twisties?
remember when we will go to the mini market and buy ice-creams?
remember when we buy a birthday cake and celebrated meiling and rebx's bday in NS?
remember when we (the bananas) pass notes illegally during buddhism class?
remember singing the chinese buddhist songs?
remember when we will eat "chinese choo char" when we have our free time after our trip to the temple?
remember the wira-wirawati song lyric?
remember when we sang penang state song when we are on penang bridge?


the last picture taken in PISA



all chinese taking photo after a great CNY performance


right before the sastera dan budaya performance


our last marching

goshhhhh all those sweet memories...

i even miss some of the jurulatihs...
like abu! who keeps nagging us until midnight...
cikgu kumar who is full of jokes and loves mooncakes...
ketua jurulatih who is so FUNNY...
timbalan ketua komandan latihan who look so strict but always kind to help...
the komandan who keeps on saying "have a safe journey"...
cikgu gee where we would call him digimon..

i miss EVERYONE!!!!
although some we only managed to get close to each other towards the ending of camp...
and some only after camp...

anyway, just wanna say,
thanks for making my NS memory a beautiful one... *hugz*



take care and i do hope to keep in touch! =)





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dai bao~~~sai bao~~~char siu bao~~~BAK BAO~~

Unknown said...

AHHHH .i miss u all sing my song too!! miss u ~ reli miss everything in NS .

Anonymous said...

hello!!!!this is like my 4th time typing my comments for this post..hahaha....seems like ur blog hates me..the first 3 comments wont appear..loL

Anyway, i miss NS toooo!!!esp the times when we would gather near the tasik,just bcos we were especially interested to spy at all those maksiat-ing couples..LOl

And of course, all those good gossip moments that fili, you and I spent, passing all those silly notes during the buddhism class..haha...and how we would erm..'accidentaly'let yes san know that we were passing notes bout her....

REmember the time when Abooboooo found out that meiling, u and I were talking behind his back and punished us by asking the three of us to pull each others' ears and squating up and down at the same time...?lol...that was just hillarious!

Just wanna tell u that I miss NS too....extremely glad to meet many special friends like u, mary, fili and of course many others that made my life in NS an unforgetable one..haha

p.s....I miss ABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO too.....and erm..bryan london and UUUUeekkkkkki.....u will understand what im talking bout..loL..see ya soon!


-Bu Hui=)

Shu-Min said...

lol.. yihui, u seriously reminded me those times when we got punished by ahbu.. LOL tat was seriously really MEN-SIA-SUAY-KAN.. hahahha

oh ya, we always use those lame languages.. like la meh, meng-lame-kan, mem-ba-bi-kan and all.. hahahaha

remember both of us eat the prawns one day, during night time, we finish the left overs? we were like sucking our thumbs.. HAHAHAHA

and i miss looking at ppl maksiat-ing.. u dun always get it in coll u know.. hahahhaa....

ps: i know u miss spongebob =P

Anonymous said...

hahaha...i din knoe that u can feel paiseh eh...i thought that ur face is as thick as my dictionary...loL..jkjk

I dun really miss spongebob la...totally forgot bout him till u mentioned him..hahaha...i miss sagu more..lol...i just saw his friendster the other day..

And it is undeniable that ns food is just delicious..hahahh....esp when we mixed the prawn with the gravy from the chicken meal..loL..

Shu-Min said...

who's sagu? cant remember =S

kinda miss NS at times.. our days are all planned.. no need to think and make decisions.. juz get up, eat, sleep, talk during ceramahs... hahahha

wei, one day u go pluck then jambu leaf for me.. i cant recog which leaf! lol

Anonymous said...

shumin~~
miss the ns time
got miss me bo~?
sure no la~
out of so many pics that u had post up..
there's only one of my pic nia..
sad~

yihui n meiling..
seems like u two ady forget me jor~
last time in camp u two belanja me eat biscuit while u all gossip-ing bout the others..
now ady dont remember me~?

shumin~
got lesen ady but never bring me out huh~

fiNd Out whO aM i...
blekZz~~

Shu-Min said...

although i dunno who r u..
but i know i'll miss u..
i miss everyone who makes a difference in my life in ns.!!!

but if u tell me who r u.. i will miss u MORE!! =P

so tell me k? hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails