Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

my weekend

saturday has been a day for everyone.. voting day mar.. LOL but it's juz a normal day for me.. cause i'm still NOT legal to vote

i slept at 9pm on friday, so when i woke up at 7.15am on saturday, i feel so SEMANGAT to go to work.. not feeling sleepy at all!! feel like wanna clear the papers on my desk and get my job done! LOL

then later at night, me, tsuyin, alan and aman meet in pizza hut sunrise and we each order the sensasi set.. so we get to share all the FOUR flavours... and i eat till i can barely move!! SOOOOOOO FULL! zzzzzzzzzz... then we went to support the relay for life... too bad it was raining...but there are still many activities there... people selling food, balloons.. the relay always have people supporting the campaigne, signboards telling u about cancer, prevention and etc... and i met karyn there! she's in charge of face painting... I SHOULD HAVE PAINTED MY FACE!!! regret d now.. sob sob

sunday is juz a normal day... early morning, about 8am like that, i went to heaven.. LOL i'm actually talking about my sis's house.. hahaha.. because her fridge is my heaven.. CHOCOLATES, YAKULT, M&Ms, KITKAT and etc... isnt it heaven?? lol.. we watch smallville for a while.. then about 2pm we went to gurney... jalan-jalan abit... survey phones.. hehehe

nothing much at night.. supposed to celebrate my dad's belated bday... but in the end raining my parents lazy to come out.. so in the end makan di rumah only... LOL

oh ya! my sis called me.. she told me her hp also rosak.. HAHAHA.. really suay la me and my family this year.. everyone's hp sure got problem.. dad lost his phone b4 cny, both my sis's hp rosak... i lost my phone... SO COINCIDENCE? hmmm.. i wonder.... so anyway, i might buy my phone in kl since i'm going in 2 weeks time.. then MAYBE if i buy together with my sister, i MIGHT get DISCOUNT? lol

that's practically my weekend... tomolo working.. *sigh*

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails