Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

digi vs maxis

well, my title says it all...

so now i'm in a dilemma.. should i continue using digi.. or should i change to maxis???

well, the main reason i'm reluctant to change is because i dun like changing numbers... i'll always think "what if someone whom i havent contact many many years suddenly feel like giving me a call and cannot get me?"... lol i know this possibility is 0.1% but stilll.....!!!!

i dun really know exactly why suddenly i consider changing into maxis...

so now how??

maxis?? digi?? maxis?? digi?? arghhhhhhhhhhh

9 comments:

Alan said...

Digi all the way!

Anonymous said...

Some time this year they are making it no need to change number if you change service provider ma. If no hurry, wait la.

Anonymous said...

CONTINUE WITH DIGI!!!!!

Shu-Min said...

alan & anonymous: hey no BIAS! must got reason ler =P

huey: really??? how u got that news?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... You dont need to care what service provider. All you need is a very good hp such as Nokia 1100. Mind to exchange? hehe

Anonymous said...

I thought it was on the newspaper??? No??? Or was I dreaming??? Hehe. :D

Shu-Min said...

jen tze: i think i'll stay with mine.. hahaha

huey: apala u.. LOL

Alan said...

I love yellow colour thus Digi! And I'm very loyal to my stuff one; resistant to change!

Shu-Min said...

yeah.. now i've decided to continue with digi toooo!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails