Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

my best friend

intoducing, my best friend =)



i'm sure everyone or almost everyone have someone whom u can say everything to... she's that someone that i'm glad i have..

TING is quite an opposite from me actually.. what i like, she wont like it and vice versa.. but somehow we can compromise well.. hahaha... she's just a nice bubbly, crazy, caring friend that i really appreciate... sometimes she irritates me PURPOSELY.. which makes me wanna *box* her.. lol

everytime i went out with Ting, or whenever Ting is around, SOMETHING will happen.. and i mean it! eg: i lost my hp twice together with her!! how suay can she be? LOL joking.. what i REALLY meant was, she's always there when the world is upside down.. always there to turn it back for me..

couldnt imagine if she's goin to somewhere else to study or when one of us is leaving penang island.. i'm gonna miss her so so much!!!!!!

she's my listener, my companian, and really my very very best friend!!


to tingtong =P : thanks for everything... see you tomolo! hahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...i think i finally does response to your blog...haha...that's so sweet of you to say so... you are also my BEST FRIEND!!! love ya.... hope to have another ride in your CAR!!

Shu-Min said...

not scared of heart attack? =P

next ride will be in YOUR car =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails