Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

what is life?

ever wonder what's life?

well, some says life is study, work, sick and die... well, i kinda believe in it.. i mean, look at we now, what are we doing? i am studying so that i can get a better life in the future (or meet someone who's gonna give me a better life).. then i'll die.. isnt it?

things has been going downhill for quite some time lately... but i do believe life has its ups and downs, so i'll just gonna look forward to the "up" side after my "down" moments are finish.. which means i predict that i at least kena 4D (even though i dun buy), found 1000 bucks while walking on the streets, etc...

lol, some say i might be greedy, but HEY!!! i lost 1k in terms of material ok?? i lost my hp.. sob sob.. and i spend another 1k for a new hp!! so i actually lost 2k!! but i wont complain anymore, cause i've learn to accept the fact that the person who picked my hp has decided not to return back to its owner, and i'm now enjoying happily my new phone, SE w910i.. hahaha i know i said i wouldnt buy a slide phone... but now since tat i bought it, i will be juz like lean, pray to guan yim ma tat it wont spoil so fast... at least for another 2 years!!

GHEEZ! i dunno who i'm talking about life and it leads to hp.. but.. i know me, although i know life is about dying in the end, but i'll still enjoy myself!! because i will be bored to death if i dont!!

5 comments:

爱情的幽灵 said...

may the guan yim ma bless u..haha..
yea..life is borned>>eat, sleep and study>>. work >>married >>giv birth n gua jor....n borned again.....

Shu-Min said...

thx.. haha

so, let me bully u more.. so tat life is not bored.. =P

Anonymous said...

My way of looking into it is...

I was studying so that I could know more. More for own knowledge and self enrichment, nothing for a better future.

I am doing what I am doing so I won't look back when I turn 80 and regret. :)

Alan said...

Life is a journey to death. Congratulations, somebody got a new phone!

Shu-Min said...

huey: good thinking! =)

alan: thx!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails