Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull

the last time my whole family went out for a movie together was 11 years ago. OMG! that was titanic.. and i am only 8 years old at that time. =.=''

anyway, we went for Indiana Jones yesterday.



**In 1957, Indiana Jones is thrust back in action, venturing into the jungles of South America in a race against Soviet agents to find the mystical Crystal Skull. -gsc.com.my**


whole family's review - what a disappointment!! we expected this new indiana jones should be more exciting.... more unexpected things to happen throughout the movie.. more MORE MORE!!!! it ended up like original pure indiana jones.. sighh... yes there are actions throughout the movie, but nothing special lo... but i personally like the "snake-rope" part though.. LOL

to me, just a 3.0/5.0 rating..


aduhaiii.. nowadays no nice movie wan?? sien nyaaaaaaaaaa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was quite good for me wor. I just like it that it reminds me of the old days. lol.

Shu-Min said...

lol.. i watch the old indiana jones when i was young.. it was nice at that point.. but when i watch it now, it gets kinda "bored and slow" a little..

but now the new one.. to me, a bit like the old ones lor.. exciting.. but yet a little bored.. haha

maybe just not my type of show?? but i like national treasure worr.. haha

Shurainian said...

i dont like the ending...
but i like when they remind us of the old movies... like when he's afraid of the snake... and he knows a lot of languages.
A lot of jokes inside are meant for those who watched the previous movies b4

Shu-Min said...

but the movie for this ERA.. isnt it a little bored? =S

to me la.. haha.. maybe u all OLDER generation, so feel that it's okay.. wakakkakakakkaa

tanshuyin said...

u blog bout indiana jones dee..i lazy to blog dee. i wanna upload pics of dragon-i to my comp...but my transfer cable is with yiling..arghh...

Related Posts with Thumbnails