Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

shopping day

it's been SUPER long since i go shopping spree.. so today, me, sis-yin, mummy and my aunt-yee went to prangin mall.. the main reason is actually for me to have my eye checked, since i realised that i've been having eyesight problem lately.. cant see if i'm sitting to far behind in class.. *sigh* so after checking, CONFIRM!! power naik.. add 50 on each eye.... shu-min semakin buta.. =(

CIS CIS CIS to my sis-yin, because her eyesight is getting better... hahaha.. we took a long time choosing a new specs.. since we both r not that "YEAH", we choose not so "CHIOOOO" wan.. simple and light.. will show some pics after i get them.

then we went for a little walk... i've been looking for a white heels for quite some time.. since erm, last year? LOL and today, finally i managed to find one..



nice boh nice boh?? (note: better say nice if not.......)



my mum bought herself two pairs...



by the time we reach home, it's already about 6.30pm.. so now my leg is aching =.=''


ps: i havent wish my dad happy daddy's day.. havent seen him since yesterday night.. =( happy father's day to all PAPAs!! =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails