Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, June 13, 2008

list review

2 days since my exam.. what have i accomplished from my list in the previous post?

accomplishment:

  • i finished prison break season 3 part A... arghhhhh... i dun have part B, so now i'm stuck in between!! =( siapa ada? boleh pinjam?
  • failed my plan of going out with ting for prince caspian.. we ended up watching incredible hulk and postpone prince caspian to next week.
  • washed my small little kancil... aishehhhhhhh *wink*
  • started my smallville season 3
  • kept all my green textbooks in the box already
  • requested from emmilyn for "where rainbows end" book.. getting it REAL soon i hope!

belum:
  • KAI KAI
  • bite a single piece of twisties tomato YET!
  • found a game to get addicted to.. anything nice to intro?
  • made of honour belum keluar.. so not yet watch it with alanw =)
  • weekend belum tiba, belum pergi kakak's hse to eat all her food! =P

that's practically48 hours of my life after exam

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails