Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

frustrated

Last friday, I was so frustrated over something. I got really frustrated but there's nothing I could do besides to wait for Tuesday, I calmed myself down and tried not to think about it at all until this coming Tuesday.

However, today I woke up at 7 something in the morning (which is really rare considering that I slept at 2am last night), feeling double frustrated because I am still very sleepy and I dreamt about the thing I'm frustrated about. And I couldnt get back to sleep.

I'm really really sleepy but my mind just couldnt forget about the frustration and this is driving me crazy! ARGH!!

I seriously hate irresponsible people. They make me so frustrated!

Great, now I'm starting off my day feeling frustrated. Damn!

4 comments:

Lamb~ said...

wey, don't frus, nanti cepat tua. Tak cantik liao ah...lol. smile. smile. :)

Unknown said...

lol...tmr coming d la...everything ll be alright....heheh...u noe wat? because of u, last nite i 3.30 ni sleep....zzzzz

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

wat happen ah? anyway think too much not good 4 health lol... so better enjoy 1st... : )

Shu-Min said...

hey... thx!! i'm feeling better d! hehe glad to have such caring friends :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails