Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ka boom!

After class as usual yesterday, I walked towards my car, reversed from the place I parked, getting ready to reach home sweet home. Just as when I was driving right in front of Disted's library building, a Waja reversed and KABOOMMMMMMMM!!

Yeaps, accident!! Waja banged into Kancil.

I got out of my car to see the damage. The passenger seat's door kemek inside, and it couldnt open. Then I went to talk to the Waja's owner.

Turns out that there's 4 people in the car. And they were busy talking and didnt realised that there was a car before they reversed. =.='' I told them that I need to get the car to checked how much will the damage cost, then I would call them to claim. They agreed.

So being a noob in cars, I drove back home, told my dad and we both went to the nearest workshop. Too bad he told us that he only services car, he doesnt knock the steel (or whatever you call it), and he recommended us to go to another place.

So me and my dad went over to the place he recommended. Mr Ah Seng says the damage would cost rm40. So I called the girl who banged me and told her. She agreed to it.

After waiting for about half an hour for Mr Ah Seng to 'knock bang knock bang', the kemek part came back up. But it wasnt nicely done. You can still see the damage. In order for it to be unrealised, Mr Ah Seng says that he needs to dismantle the door, 'knock' it properly then repaint it. It's gonna cost another rm120.

So I called the girl again, and she said okay. But I wanted to make sure that I get the money first from the girl before doing anything. But the girl is now in town having her lunch and she says she need to go to the bank to get money first. She will only be back in Disted at 2pm. That time was only about 1.15pm.

So instead of waiting, my dad and I went back home first. Then really at about 2pm, she called. This time me and my sis went to Disted in two different cars.

When we reach there, the girl asked her another guy friend to back her up, together with 3 others girl friends. Banyak buli sedikit! LOL

The girl were saying that she can only afford rm120. Me and my sis backed ourselves up by saying that she has already agreed to rm160 on the phone earlier. Then her friend kept saying that he has contacts, then want to ask his contacts to check first and stuff. We disagreed as it would require me to go all the way to Sungai Ara. The debate went on for a while, before my sister said, okay, if you really cant afford rm160, we report police to help us to settle. LOL killer sentence. They agreed to just settle it for rm160. Bravo to my sister! HAHA

Then I dropped my car in Mr Ah Seng's workshop for a day, and my sister picked me up.

It was really troublesome to be involved in an accident. Took us about 3 hours from the first bang to me dropping my car in the workshop.

So people, please drive carefully. I'm reminding myself too!

11 comments:

Rachael Lim said...

ah yoooo!!
its accident day yesterday issit?? yessterday i just banged a bmw. hahaha. and u got ur car banged too! very cheapskate la the girl who banged u! next time, u get her number, get her IC. report police oso easier! hahaha

Shu-Min said...

got the accident on tuesday. HAHA u banged bmw of all cars! LOL
but at least in the end she agreed to settle it la. she's okay la.. just wanna kiam keh abit. lol

Lamb~ said...

aiyo, your poor little kancil...lol. Lucky it only took one day, otherwise bo chia eong.

Shurainian said...

Yin really keng.. especially with bargaining.. !!! hahahahga
i think its normal for the girl's reaction to kiam keh, cos we Malaysians are brought up to kiam keh. lol

Shu-Min said...

maryanne: yeah a day without car is already troublesome. everyone have to rearrange their schedule last minute. glad that everything is okay now. hehe

shu-wen: HAHA yes yin is number 1 in bargaining... lau ee d she.. LOL if i am the girl also i will bargain la. so cannot blame her.

sWen said...

y tat day i nt at thr?
haha~
i wan c whose the girl bang ur car~
kakaXX~

Shu-Min said...

hahahaha y u wanna see her? u know her..?

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

2day just free n read ur blog
lucky every time i accident din meet ppl like ur sis... : )
anyway ur kancil now 'recover' liao?
how the feeling let ppl bang, i crazy wan... : )

sWen said...

i dunno her but just want to see~
hahaha~
kepo~

>hooi chin:v all noe u crazy 1~hahaha~

Shu-Min said...

hc: hahaha but really her mistake ma. and on the phone she already agreed to pay. sungai ara! so far.. cannot d lar.the feeling feels much better than bang ppl. cause u know u wont kena marah.. LOL but still waste time la.

swen: hahahahaha next time i tell u her name.. or show u.. but not sure still can recognise them anot. HAHAHA

sWen said...

okay okay~haha~

Related Posts with Thumbnails