Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

awesome friday

Lately, I've been feeling like I dont have anything to do besides ACCA. I need some activity to keep myself sane!

And since it's been awhile since I go to the beach, I just randomly asked Lean whether would she like to go to the grab some nasi pattaya in batu feringghi. She agreed and asked if only two of us would be too romantic? Haha so we asked PeiShing since she's online at that time. She agreed and finally we asked KarenP, Ranjini and Jasvin too!

So the plan was to meet up after their class at 12pm. However, early in the morning when I was still in dreamland, got a sms from PeiShing saying that their class would end at 10am. So finally Lean and me met up with PeiShing in Disted at 10am. We settled our fees and then set off to my house!

The 3 of us were playing with baby Shern. Then we went back to our childhood days and played pick-up sticks!! Hahahaha

Then at about 12.45pm, Jasvin called and said we'll meet up at nasi pattaya shop. So off we go for our nasi pattaya! Lean and me shared an ice kacang too.



It wasnt yummy as the very first time Aman brought us there. Disappointment! But the cili padi is still a killer~


six of us

After nasi pattaya, we went over to Sunset Bistro to relax.







Although the weather is hot, but the trees gave us shade. And I love the scenery! Beautiful~ And to have great company to have crazy unexpected exciting noob ideas made the trip even more worthwhile!


lean . peishing . shu-min . jasvin . ranjini
karen the photographer


And if 10 years later I still remember, I would post the video that we took and laughed about it together. Haha PeiShing, your job to remind me okay? ;)

At about 4.30pm we left Sunset Bistro and went swimming! Actually more to splashing water, playing frisbee, pulling down Jasvin's pants, etc than swimming. Haha


star in the pool


toot toot car


lean . peishing . jasvin . shu-min . karenp
ranjini our photographer


After fooling around until 6.30pm, we cleaned ourselves. By then, KarenP, Jasvin and Ranjini had to leave as they had other appointments.

So PeiShing, Lean and me went over to James Foo western food @ Fetter Park for dinner. All three of us ordered Chicken Gordon Bleu. And all three were beating our stomach saying "full.. full.. very full!".

I really had an awesome Friday with them! And the good news is it's the weekend tomorrow! What more can I ask for? ;)

9 comments:

noc said...

AWESOME!!!LOVELY!!!SWEET!!!i dunno wht else could i say but its such a great great memoirs~!!hahahahaha...the day whr we laugh we tease we fight we forgive!!!not regreting for joining disted as could get to know a bunch of weird monkeys~

-ps-

Shu-Min said...

wah wah wah ps! suddenly emo comment. haha apa monkey.. u gorilla! :) but nice having a gorilla as a friend too! glad to spend those crazy moments with u all~ :)

sWen said...

so sad~i cant go!!

Shu-Min said...

next round!! :)

sWen said...

when??when??

Shu-Min said...

so far no plans yet lar! hahaha
wat day u have class in disted?

sWen said...

thursday & friday~

Shu-Min said...

mine too! thurs and friday! thurs noon fri morning!

sWen said...

is it?
but i dint c u~

Related Posts with Thumbnails