Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

my 20th birthday

29 December 2009
My birthday always started one day before for Yi Ting would never fail to countdown for me. Hehe Even if I'm not looking forward, the countdown never fails to make me feel excited for 12 midnight!
The 12 hours to go... 6 hours to go... 3 hours to go... 1 hour... 15 minutes... 5 minutes.. Not excited also become excited la.. :)

2009 would also be my first year with nephew baby Shern! So my sister, Yin decided to stay in my house until 12 midnight so that I would get a kiss from baby Shern.

So as I was at home, playing Cafe World (very addictive! dont start playing or you'll regret) when Yin came into my room with Shern at about 11.30pm. We chatted and played with Shern, mum came in to look what we were doing, etc...

Then suddenly the light went off!

30 December 2009
♪♫ Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you♪♫ Awwww I was so touched...

But wait! It isnt my mum's voice... and my mum doesnt have that slanting fringe!

OMG!! It's Yi Ting!! And not only her, but TsuYin, Connie and MaryAnne too!! My reaction was only one; OMG!! I AM REALLY SURPRISED!!! =D But at the same time, I dont know how to react. I'm sorry if i'm a little lost at that moment as I was really very surprised!! =)


Connie . TsuYin . MaryAnne . YiTing


Ah Yee . Yin . Shern . Peter

I am seriously very happy and still feeling happy when I went to bed at 2.30am! And now when I think about it, I am still happy and smiling! Hehe Thank youuuu!!!

Later in the afternoon, I went to QB mall with Karen, Ivy, YiTing, Connie and TsuYin. As usual we dilly-dally to decide on where to eat. Being the Bday girl is not a good thing sometimes because they say, "bday girl decides today" on where to eat! arghhhhh~ Anyway after scanning the list of food on the directory board of QB mall, we decided to have our lunch in Manhattan Fish Market.

Knowing that the food serves in big portion, we ordered the Christmas and New Year promotion that serves for four.


extremely big portion


another dish

Luckily we only ordered food for four although we have six people as the portion was indeed BIG. And it was yummy~ All of us were massaging out stomach after lunch!

Then I got the idea that usually this type of restaurant gives complimentary dish/dessert for birthday girl/guy. After asking, I managed to get a brownie with ice-cream for free! Hehehe...


brownie with ice cream

I dont really like the brownie though as it was very dry. And maybe because I was already 98% full at that moment. So the brownie was passed around the table for 2 rounds where everyone MUST get a share because I couldnt finish it and wasting food is bad! :P

After lunch, we went for the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks 2. Had a great laugh in the cinema! I love Theodore. Cuteness!

After movie, we went for food again. We were all still bloated so all of us shared the Mocha Mud Pie at TGIF.


mocha mud pie


coincidentally most of us were wearing black n brown


except for TsuYin!

Had an enjoyable day with you all! Thank you again!! =)

Later at night, I celebrated again with my family. They bought me a very special cake. It was a cake made of crepes!


20 layers of crepes with the combination of fresh cream and vanilla custard between each layer and the topmost layer is caramelized to give a nice smoky sugary flavour, with additional stawberries as toppings~ YUMMY!


One happy family (Shu-Wen missing)

We finished the whole cake in 15 minutes time in which I ate most of it. Haha

Also, not to forget ChuiLeng, PeiShing, and Lean who dedicated a Birthday Song for me during our Redbox outing on 29th December!



And also on 31st December!



And of course those who wished through sms, facebook, msn, call and etc.

Thank you all so so much! I'm feeling like on top of the world! :D

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails