Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

new sem

New sem starts tomorrow. Actually today but today is orientation day for new students so old students can erm, 'avoid' them i guess hehe.

Thinking of classes resuming tomorrow makes me go....go.... I cant help but to be sleepy. Zzzz Not excited at all. Knowing that I'm going to have I think 3 classmates for both papers?? Yes I think I'm going to have 2-3 classmates only for P3 : Business Analysis and P5: Advanced Performance Management.

I'm actually quite used to having such small classes already as this would be the 3rd time. But thinking of it also abit sien laaaa... No one to talk to when my eyes goes sleepy, it's really 100% concentration on the lecturer. I'm sure all parents would say "money well spent on tuition fees" :(

Ahhhhhh....

12 comments:

sWen said...

my class start on thursday!!
sien ar~
still dunno who will b my classmate~

Shu-Min said...

sighhhhhhhh
all separated liau!

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

so how? my class too much student till force us attend part time!!! dont noe y the lecturer so famous 4 wat!!!

Shu-Min said...

omg.. then part time same as full time anot?

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

yap, same hours. i dont mind giv us long hours but even like this they still not enough time 2 finish the syllabus but i HATE sunday class... TT.TT

Shu-Min said...

hahaha nvm la.. at least overall u still have 2 days off. no choice liau! better than cannot take this sem! :)

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

ya lol, but i cant back 2 pg except cny.

Shu-Min said...

totally not coming back until course finish besides cny liau? YER!!!

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

cny n hari raya, my sem break... TT.TT even cny, sunday oso got class... TT.TT

Shu-Min said...

really omg!!!! :(
maybe ur lecturer will change the class and replace other days?

wat about chuileng? any idea wat is the option papers she's taking?

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

sure cant chaneg time cause her time full till....
she probably taking P5 n P6 la, but dont noe abt her mayb she wil change
she better than me gou....

Shu-Min said...

really omg.. just by u saying it to me, i feel very 'susah' also d.. cant imagine if i'm in ur situation!

Related Posts with Thumbnails