Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

a day for hair

mummy and i went down to SP to get my hair done. yes, SP. yes, Sungai Petani. and yes, it's in Kedah. 45 minutes drive from Penang just to get our hair done. =P

3 processes was done to my hair.

1. dye


side view


back view

i dyed red at the inner side of my hair. only at the bottom though. cause i tak rela my black hair to look not black anymore lol

besides the lady boss, Celine also convinced me not to spoil my black hair yet. she says it will take a loooooooong time if i want my hair to be black at this length.

2. rebonding


putting rebonding medicine on my fringe

i only do rebonding for my fringe. i cannot stand the curly curly wave! feel like taking the scissors and chop them off. =\ Celine also doesnt wanna do anymore zig zag to my hair today. she says, i can come back about August to do, but not now or my hair will spoil easily.

3. treatment


steaming my hair

once in a while pamper my hair ma. =D

results after 3 hours.


yes. cleopatra fringe. or you can call it china doll fringe. arghhhh
you cant see the red ends in this pic though.


as for mum, she did a mixture of rough & smooth zig zag to her hair! didnt manage to get a picture of her yet.

7 comments:

tanshuyin said...

u look nice! ;)
but i wont die it though! hehe

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

can dye n straighten 2gether ah? that pic cant c the red colour, u should take other la... wil look lala bo? u look CUTE in this pic... mayb 1st time u cut this fringe... haha... b4 always cal u cut fringe dont 1 la, now y suddenly always cut liao?

Shu-Min said...

shu-yin: thxxxxxxx

hc: cause i straighten my fringe. and dye my back. totally din touch each other tiok. so okay. lol

i dun wan look lala tat's why dun wan dye too much. and dye inside, if i put my hair down, can see abit abit only. LOL ya lor.. now my forehead damn hot. the fringe. zzz not used to it. haha erm, they ask me cut ma, ma cut lor. lol

Lamb~ said...

lol, wait when we skype i wanna see your dyed hair.

how long did you spend at the hair saloon considering your very banyak processes? haha..

Shu-Min said...

lol i miss skype-ing with u! =D
erm, i took me about 3 hours.

Anonymous said...

that's the place i go for hair cut n so on// nvr knw that u also went thr// ^^ {cw}

Shu-Min said...

hie chien woen! i also din know u go there for haircuts leh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails