Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

7 weeks on earth

My name is Lim Yiu-Shern.


This is fattest photo taken of me!



I want to be superman when I grow up.



SEE! I am very macho.



I like to think when I sleep.



My handsome face.



OMG! Paparazzi is here!



I dont want to burp. I want to sleep.



BLEK!



My favourite telephone sleeping pose.



Want to fight izzit?



Meet my friend Ellie The Elephant.



Sleeping. DND!



Awwwwww....



Tai Lo on the phone.



I'm flying without wings.



My sweet smile.



Trying to be Lala



Whistle pose.



My new friend, Doggie.



Okay, I'm done. Goodnight!



5 comments:

tanshuyin said...

my son cute leh!!!

Shu-Min said...

yes! CUTE!!!!!!!

Peter Lim said...

My god... i think he's the cutest cute baby in the world!

Shu-Min said...

hahhaa.. father and mother shiok sendiri! but he IS cute! because he's my nephew!! =)

tanshuyin said...

Min yee also shiok sendiri then...muahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails