Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

holiday ended

college starts tomorrow! i am now supposed be tune my holiday mood to NERD mood. acca acca acca acca acca acca acca acca acca acca acca acca

i did nothing much after my trip to the dentist on saturday, 27 june. my cheeks got so swollen that i got to stay at home. so no hanging out with friends or family. furthermore, i'm feeling so lazy lately. so seriously lazy that i dont even want to start movie-marathoning! i prefer to just sit down, online, walk around, babysit Yiu-Shern a little here and there...

so my daily routine is wake up, rot, sleep, wake up, rot, sleep, wake up,......

a week later, i'm felt so sick staying at home! =S i tried to plan for a movie outing on last friday but friends are all busy. T_T i ended up rotting at home again. lol

lucky for me that saturday is a busy day for the family. it's little nephew Yiu-Shern's fullmoon!! i get to go out at night for a dinner at Palm's Village. the food was nice! yummy!


picture stolen from shu-yin

sunday night, i went to meet up with chuileng, peishing and lean at coffee island.




our drinks

we had fun. we sat, we chatted, and we played cards. we werent gambling! we were just playing Chor Tai Dee and Bluff. no money involved!

then today, my last day of my holiday, went out for a movie, Ice Age 3: Dawn Of The Dinasours, with lean and peishing.


**The sub-zero heroes from the worldwide blockbusters “Ice Age” and “Ice Age: The Meltdown” are back, on an incredible adventure...for the ages. Scrat is still trying to nab the ever-elusive nut (while, maybe, finding true love); Manny and Ellie await the birth of their mini-mammoth, Sid the sloth creates his own makeshift family by hijacking some dinosaur eggs; and Diego the saber-toothed tiger wonders if he’s growing too “soft” hanging with his pals. On a mission to rescue the hapless Sid, the gang ventures into a mysterious underground world, where they have some close encounters with dinosaurs, battle flora fauna run amuck – and meet a relentless, one-eyed, dino-hunting weasel named Buck. -gsc.com.my**

the movie is funny! the jokes starts from the very beginning till the end non-stop! although you would know that this type of movie always end with a happy ending, but how the movie goes towards that happy ending is pretty nice. not boring and too predictavle. it's definately a nice movie to relax and have a great laugh! a rating of 4.0/5.0.

okay. back to my day. and i'm supposed to clean my room this holiday but somehow i forgot. okay okay i didnt forget. i just didnt manage to do that. so today after movie, i was rather determined to clean my room! clear my wardrobe and rearrange my clothes. clear the mess on my table, change my bedsheets....

but up until now. 11.38pm, i only managed to clear my wardrobe.....

i think i'll leave the rest for tomorrow!

5 comments:

yi ting said...

i'm going to start holiday soon....haha...you start study and i'm ending...such OPPOSITE!!!!

Shu-Min said...

as usual we are both opposite!! anyway i wanna date you. harry potter! =)

yi ting said...

SURE !!! i plan to ask you too....how can i watch without my NARRATOR....haha....

fernfern said...

starting my holiday lu~wakaka

Shu-Min said...

yiting: cant wait to meet up with u! i miss you! =)

fernfern: yerrrr so shiok wan u.. i want ur holiday! can i steal urs? ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails