Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

alain delon watch

My watch died on me many many months ago. I've been living on borrowed watch from aunt/mum since then. But last saturday, I decided to get a new watch.

The new watch must:
- Be good enough to survive for the next 10 years. lol
- Must be steel type. I prefer that than leather straps type.
- Budget around rm200

I went over to to the shop my family always gets our clocks and watches: Tong Eng, located at Komtar.

Mr Ang, the owner is a very good man. He always recommends watches and clocks that are value for money and seriously last for many many many years.

Mr Ang recommended the brand Alain Delon and I took his advice. Furthermore, both my sisters have been wearing Alain Delon watches for more than 5 years and they are still perfectly good condition.

After a few tries of watches in different designs, I decided to get this.



It's wholly stainless steel so it would not turn black even if I sweat alot. The glass is sapphire so if I dropped it, there wont be any scratches! The design is simple. It's a good watch for everyday wear! And it should last me for many many many years! PERFECT! thanks mum cause she paid for it! muaks

So, see me in this watch for the next 10 years!

2 comments:

Lamb~ said...

nice simple watch =) hmm, tong eng? is it the one at komtar under the tunnel?? lol..

Shu-Min said...

thx!
yeaps it's the one under the tunnel.

Related Posts with Thumbnails