Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

less

most of my classmates last sem are now taking different papers for ACCA. i only have ChuiLeng and JunLynn taking paper P1 and P2 with me. not that they are both bad, they are great in fact! it's just that class is so boring, so dead now with just a few people (P1 - 4 people, p2 - 6 people).

less fooling around,
less jokes,
less laughter,
less lively.
it's really 100% concentration!
at the bright side, i guess my tuition fees are very worth it now! LOL

i miss my classmates!


then high school friends. most of them left for their uni outside penang. only a few left here. it's really sad that a big gathering would be difficult as everyone would have different holidays, coming back to hometown at a different timing.

i miss my high school friends!


i know people come and go.
it's just part of life.
but i guess i'm not ready to accept it yet!
i dont like changes. i prefer to stay in my comfort zone.

2 comments:

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

i oso miz last sem, although my class more classmate but oso hard 2 talk cause no ppl talk :(

Shu-Min said...

kesimpulannya,this sem sucks! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails