Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Part 6: Phuket - Marriot, Airport

7 October 2009 - Wednesday
After so many days of excitement, we decided to spend a day in Marriot and enjoy the facilities there.

Most of us woke up quite late as we were so tired after the trip to Phi Phi Island on Tuesday. We had a simple breakfast (bread + egg). Then we enjoyed the dvd rented from the kid's room: Face Off.



**Sean Archer has been chasing Castor Troy to avenge his son's death by the hands of the psychotic terrorist for six years. Now that he killed Castor, Sean must find a biological bomb by assuming the identity of Castor Troy by taking his face and being brought in prison. But Troy, who awakes from his coma, takes Archer's face in order to take revenge on him. Now, Troy turns Archer's life upside down by assuming his identity. Will Archer break free from his prison and get his face back, or will Troy have the last laugh? - imdb.com**

This is my second time watching and I still think that it's a nice movie! Should really watch it! My sis, Wen had trouble distinguishing John Travolta and Nicholas Cage at first! Cant blame her though, I had that difficulty too the first time I watch the movie. Hehe.

Then we had a simple lunch in the apartment too. After lunch, me and Jen decided to go cycling! We rented 2 bicycles for 1 hour @ (to be inserted once i recall) Baht. We were shocked when they gave us a backpack with 2 bottle of mineral waters, 2 towels, the map of that area, 2 raincoats, and one old lau beh nokia handphone just in case we need to call back to the hotel. WOW!! We were shocked with the things they gave us!


Me and Jen ready for cycling

Me and Jen cycled past all the hotels/chalets/vacation clubs to the beach. We were supposed to meet Wen there, but we couldnt find her! Seems like she got tired of waiting and went to sit by the pool! CIS~

Me and Jen continued cycling for 1 hour. And when we returned the bicycles, the girl in charge brought us two cold wet towels to freshen ourselves up! Good service right? I LOVE MARRIOT! =)

Jen and me then went over to the pool area to meet up with Wen.


big pond behind




relaxing

After a while, Mum, Dad and Ah Yee came down to the pool and meet us. Mum even brought a packet of Oreo down with her. Jen and me were so happy as we were so hungry after cycling.

We of course went swimming in the pool.


turtle fountain


all of us enjoying the jacuzzi

It swam for about half an hour when rain started pouring again. ARGHHH I HATE MONSOON SEASON!! We went back to the apartment once the rain got heavier.

Then Wen and me camwhored with the bathrobe after bathing in the big big bathtub.


do we look alike?

By that time, it was already near dinnertime. We had a simple home cooked food again in the apartment. Then we watched the next rented movie, Narnia - Prince Caspian.



**When Queen Prunaprismia has a baby boy, King Miraz orders his soldiers to kill Prince Caspian. However his tutor gives Susan's magic horn to him, telling that he should blow it if his life is in danger and asks him to ride to the forest. However he is chased by the Telmarian soldiers and he summons the Pevensie siblings. They discover that hundred of years have passed in Narnia and they join Prince Caspian to lead the people of Narnia against the evil King Miraz. When the battle begins, the siblings send Lucy to seek out Aslan, otherwise they will not beat the powerful Telmarian army. -imbd.com**

The movie was okay. But I think I prefer the first movie, Narnia - The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe. Not everyone was watching, only me. But everyone started to join near the ending and start asking questions like "who's this?", "is this the bad guy or good guy?", "who is aslan?"? Zzzzzzzzzz..........

After movie, we played cards. I went to bed quite early too that night as I dont know why, I just feel so lazy and sleepy... and all I want to do is to laze around and sleep. Hehehe


8 October 2009 - Thursday
It's the day where Mum and I had to leave Phuket. =(

I woke up quite late again. Maybe because the bed is too comfortable and the pillows are too fluffy! I was just in time for breakfast! Hehe.

Mum and I then went to another garden in the club and took some photos.


path to the garden


another path


fountain


random


apartment 4412

4412 was not our apartment. I wish it was because THEY HAVE THEIR OWN PRIVATE POOL!! *jealous*


water lilies in the pond


random

Look at the path. Notice that it was made by mini stones. Then look at the photo below.


mini frog

The frog is so MINI! They are so cute~


this is our apartment - 4356

Dad, Ah Yee, Wen and Jen dropped Mum and I at the airport at about 11am. Then they left for their road trip around Phuket.


Mum at Phuket Airport


Me at Phuket Airport

Usually in the airport, we would spend the rest of the small foreign notes. Mum happily told me that she have 700 Bahts left to be spend in the airport. My mind was already planning for some yummy food or some nice small souvenir for myself. Luckily we checked before we started looking around because we actually have only 70 Bahts left! =.='' We managed to buy a chocolate banana muffin for 65 Bahts as lunch. Zzzzzz

The moment we touched down KLIA-LCCT, we went over to McD for some food! We then waited for another 3 hours before our flight to Penang.


KL night view from the plane

Peter and Yin together with Baby Shern came to greet us in Penang Airport. Thus, my Phuket trip ended. =(


Part 1 of Phuket here.
Part 2 of Phuket here.
Part 3 of Phuket here.
Part 4 of Phuket here.
Part 5 of Phuket here.

3 comments:

Shurainian said...

wei.. why dont have my pic on the bicycle wan?

Shu-Min said...

only those who REALLY cycle have the privilege. lol

Phuket Hotels Thailand said...

I have been to Marriott but never try the bike. I love Phuket

Related Posts with Thumbnails