Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

randomly random

daddy - last week of work this week.

sis-yin - she's gonna POOP her baby out anytime now and i'm going to be an aunt real soon!

sis-wen - she's officially back from SA! though now she's still in kl and i still havent meet her. =(

me - exams are just around the corner, which means HOLIDAYS are nearer every second! my movie series are all ready to be 'chased and marathon-ed' the moment my exams are over!

i miss plurking! cant wait to unfreeze my karma and start spamming my plurk!

and this is my 200th post! WOW!

anyway, just being randomly random.

3 comments:

tanshuyin said...

i cant wait la...

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

'poop' baby le? expert language, hahaha.... u really so free... haha...

Shu-Min said...

shu-yin: i cant wait too! hahaha

hc: sound effect ma. pew pew pew! bomb bomb bomb! hahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails