Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

somewhere over the rainbow


taken in May 2010

Just an update about my current life.

I'm now taking my one and final un-attempted ACCA paper, P6 - Advanced Taxation. Yes, I finally decided to stay with tax instead of finance or audit. I know, I know... tax changes every year or so especially in Malaysia. But it has been decided. Hopefully I made the right choice.. I BETTER make the right choice! LOL

And hopefully my P3 and P5 results do not fail me. About a month more to go......

And because taking only 1 paper this sem, I'm pretty free for now. I have 2 days of class and 5 days of weekend! (do I sense jealousy somewhere? =P) So what do I do for the 5 free days?

Eat. Sleep. Movie. Read.
Eat. Sleep. Movie. Read.
Eat. Sleep. Movie. Read.
Eat. Sleep. Movie. Read.
Eat. Sleep. Movie. Read.
Once a while hang out with friends.

So, that's my life for now. Hehe

Random:
WAHHHHH! I was playing with photo editor program and then realised the picture above has TWO rainbows. Not one, but TWO!! Can you spot it?



Can you see it now? Life is full of surprises! :D

2 comments:

sWen said...

Yessyyy~life is full of surprise!!

karen said...

Really so bright and shinny!! haha =P

Related Posts with Thumbnails