Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

happy birthday yi ting

6th of August! Every year this time, I'll make sure that there would be a countdown a day before. 6 hours...5....4....3....2....1!! It's just a habit, and I'm accustomed to it already i guess. =)

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Yi Ting,
Happy Birthday to you.

Me and another friend, Ker Shin has actually went shopping a week ago, but we just couldnt find something for her. Those who know Yi Ting would definitely agree that she's someone who's so simple (and gao hiam =P). It's really difficult to get something that will suit her well.

So we've decided that we would have to handmade her something. But the thing is, Ker Shin and me... let me phrase it nicely... Ker Shin and me have limited creativity! hahahaha It's a real challenge for both of us to handmade something k!

After much thought, we've decided to do something do-able! Dont wanna berangan-angan or too ambitious. Something realistic! We decided that I'm going to bake muffins for her and Ker Shin is going to make a card for her. Both still within our creativity limit!

So yesterday, I baked some chocolate chip muffin!


Freshly baked chocolate chip muffin

And added some icing on it this morning. Thanks Chui Leng for the icing powder and advice on how to do it! =)




It says 'Ting 19th'


At about 12pm, I fetched Ting and we went over to Manila Place in Gurney Plaza. Then I lied to her that I need to go to the bathroom, where I actually went to meet up with Ker Shin first. We then went back to Manila Place together.

Ting was shocked! I guess she'd never thought that Ker Shin and me can actually meet up and do some shopping and planned to be here together! LOL


Yi Ting . Ker Shin


Shu-Min . Yi Ting

We had a yummy lunch in Manila Place. Josephine came by awhile too to pass Ting her present!

After lunch, we went for a movie. G.I. Joe. The movie is nice. Reminds me of Transformers a little though. (will write review some other time in another post if I still remember)

Anyway I hope Miss Lee Yi Ting enjoyed her day today. You are one in a kind, specially made from heaven to kek me. Thanks for the wonderful friendship!


Picture in the card is not for others to see. HAHAHA

Love ya!
muaks muaks muaks


5 comments:

Lamb~ said...

awww, that's so sweeetttt.....hehe.

Shu-Min said...

u get to enjoy ur birthday in NZ!!! it would be spring that time right..? bet the flowers will be blooming perfectly for ur birthday!

Lamb~ said...

hahahahha...yeah, it would be spring but in sept, it would be still cold i guess..keke.

yi ting said...

THX min for everything...LOVE YA LOTS!!!

haha....shu-min's muffin turns out to be QUITE GOOD!!! haha...i mean taste....

Hey piah piah thx for the wishes all the way from NZ!!!

Shu-Min said...

hahaha yummy k!!! =P thx hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails