Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

my tummy

For as long as I can remember, I have a very strong stomach. My stomach can withstand all types of food. Oily, spicy, sour, salty, sweet.... you can call me MPPP!

But my stomach's ABILITY has declined a lot lately. I can no longer eat food that are too oily, too spicy. I'll have a bad tummy ache the next day.

Example, get me a bowl of yummy tomyam and see me going in the toilet a few hours later! Even KFC sometimes makes me visit the toilet! T_T

But still this itchy mouth of mine cant resist the temptation of food. I guess that explains the regular diarrhea... or even food poisoning!!

HELP!!!!!!

Any good remedies to cure me?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hami? lu lao sai again ar? ur tummy good la..can keep away u tis mppp eat oily stuff which no good for health...hahhaha....but no good la if so sensitive , cant eat spicy food...take care la....hope ur tummy become stronger n stronger n strongest till everything also can masuk...haha

Shu-Min said...

yes =( but now i'm feeling better d.. hehe thx!!

Winni3 said...

oh u can go to the pharmacist they will give u some sort of medicine but i've forgotten wat medicine it is.it cures.=)

Shu-Min said...

thanks winnie! =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails