Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

all-in-one cny

1st week of CNY was hectic!! Lots of visiting and outings to catch up with relatives and friends.

pre-CNY outing

ugly mcd moments
ChuiLeng . PeiShing . Me


CNY Eve - Reunion Dinner

God of Fortune


RuoShi . Mummy . Roselyn . Rowene


Me . Emah <3
'Emah' is grandma in hockchew dialect

Home CNY deco

AhYee . Me . Mummy . Shern


1st day of CNY

@ Emah's

[forget to take pictures in I-Pa's house]



@ God-grandparent's


@ Home

[forget to take pic at sis's friend's open house]


2nd day of CNY

@ C21 Ah Hoe Chek and Ah Ee's
Yin, Shern, Yoon and I visited our school bus uncle and aunty!


@ MayYee's
My friend since I was 5 years old! 16 years of friendship!


@ Batu Feringgi Beach
My first time riding a horse!


@ Home with Yin's friends coming over


3rd day of CNY

[picture in Kuma's house to be inserted soon]


@ I-Por's


purple mania

[house visiting with YiTing and MeiChi and forget to take picture! T_T]


4th day of CNY

Movie outing with Karen and Yi Ting
and then Wii session at home!


5th day of CNY

[Dad and Mum's friend came over]
(wen, the one that looks exactly like Pn OPC!)


NS friends gathering @ Smoky Jack & Segafredo
LiChing . Me . MeiLing . MekMek

[Bbq + Taboo Game @ Marina Bay pic to be inserted soon]


6th day of CNY

@ Jemputree with YiWei, HooiChin, Lean, PeiShing and Diana


7th day of CNY

My uncle did this CNY deco in Gurney Plaza

[Received a call from ChienWoen! I feel so touched!]


ACCA Nerds in Yi Wei's open house


8th day of CNY
[Prayers for Ah-Kung and PorPor at temple early in the morning]


Tigers doing house visiting
@ Home


Garfield madness @ Lean's


9th day of CNY

attempting to write words on air


PeiShing . Lean . Me


Eating tebu after Pai Ti Kong @ PeiShing's

Sorry if I couldnt make it to meet some of my friends.
But i sincerely hope you guys enjoyed ur CNY!
5 more days to collect angpaus!
I had a wonderful CNY!
Thank you people!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails