Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

how old are you?

Someone asked me this question a few days ago and suddenly it strucked me. I am 20...and turning 21 this december!

My..my.. 21! I'm turning into an OFFICIAL adult soon?

I remember when I was in my lower secondary years, 21 seems to be very far in the future. When I was still using ICQ and random people added me, and those days we ask ASL (age/sex/location) and if that person answers 18/19/20/<20, I would usually ignore that person! HAHAHA What to talk about between an 13 year old girl with a 18 year old friend? He/she would be talking about college or universities or relationship and when I was 13, I'm practically clueless about all that! I only worry about homework/co-curricular activities/tuitions.

And now I'm turning 21 in december? The age that I thought would be very far in the future doesnt seem so far anymore.

3 comments:

tanshuyin said...

aiyah...21 is sap sap water la.

im 28 dee. 2 years to the number 30...lagi cham

Lamb~ said...

LOLS!

Shu-Min said...

shu-yin... i knoww but just weird that i'm 21 soon! i dont feel 20 yet! haha

maryanne.. hie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails