Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

updates!

1. I'm employed!


I've just signed and handed in my offer letter, so I'm now officially an employee of an audit firm located in Penang. Gonna start working soon! I've also bought a few working clothes and got a few still-new-hand-me-downs from my sisters/relatives. I only need to shop for a new shoe/heels and I'm ready (at least on the appearance side). Hello corporate world! :)


2. Braces-be-gone

For those who have good observation skills, you might have realised that I've been wearing braces on my lower teeth. I just took them out today! And from today onwards, I have a new reminder - 'Wear the retainer before going to sleep!'


The end. HAHAHA stay tuned. :)

5 comments:

Lamb~ said...

ahhhh shu-min, going to start work soon? all the best with your job and hopefully you have a good time learning new things. :)

Shu-Min said...

thx piah!! :) a little anxious feeling but looking forward for it at the same time! Hehehe

Rachael Lim said...

congrats on your job offer! all the best for work! impress your colleagues and boss! :)

Shu-Min said...

thx rachael! :D

MEI THENG said...

congrats shu min!! good luck in your career! :D
btw, which firm you joined?
and how's working life so far? :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails