Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

chocolate muffin

The first time I did these Chocolate Muffins was way back in 2009, together with Yin.

This time, I decided to go solo! *wears the chef hat*

.......and TA DAAAAAAA!


And the 20 muffins turned out the be delicious, just the way I want them to be! The bittersweet taste of rich chocolate melts in my mouth when I consume them. Definitely a good and simple recipe for Chocolate lovers like me and my family!

And it's currently Shern's favourite food. We must hide the box of muffin or he will make a fuss for it whenever he sees them! *evil grin*

4 comments:

Shurainian said...

Faster give me recipe! hehe..
eh, you just put the muffins on the wire rack nia, no need to put inside muffin pan wan?

Shu-Min said...

use yin's recipe eh..
got la.. i put inside the muffin pan.. i put it in the wire rack to cool it down nya before putting inside a tupperware.

Shurainian said...

which one la? yin got too many recipes i cannot find them

Shu-Min said...

http://www.joyofbaking.com/muffins/ChocolateMuffins.html

we took the recipe from this link. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails