Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

getting my hair done

i wanted to get a haircut since weeks ago.

before my haircut. the longest i've ever kept is this time

u should ask everyone around me days to weeks before i cut my hair. i keep asking them what type of haircut should i cut. what should i do also?

sien of rebonding d la.. some more for rebonding, the first few weeks, your face will look very gong gong cause the hair is super KEMEK. haha but then.. straight hairs are easy to manage.. and u get the smooth and light feeling whenever u touch your hair.. that's what i like the most!

then i thought of curl. straight away a NO-NO! curl hairs gotta wake up and mousse here mousse there every day.. like my friend hc. haha...TROUBLESOME!! i'd rather take the time to sleep.. lol

hc's curl hair

and i have a fat face.. not a long face like her.. so if i curl my hair.. OMG.. gonna look fatter.. so curl - OUT!

short hair? aiyoo.. sakit hati la.. some more the next time if i wanna grow my hair long, i gotta pass the shoulder area, then the hair will be messy.. "khiau" here and there.. so - OUT again!

in the end, what should i do r? seems like nothing to do d. and since rebonding at least has it's good advantage.. do that lo..

so i planned a trip with my sis, bro-in-law and my aunt to sungai petani for the hair cut yesterday. (yes, my favourite is there. i go about maybe once a year! haha) by the time we reach the there it's about 3pm d.

while waiting, we have a look around ppl's hair style. finally i decided not to do rebonding only. i'm gonna do rebonding + zig zag!! zig zag part of my hair! so that it wont look so kemek!!

we waited until 4.30pm before i finally started. everyone did a little transformation to their hair too. my sis did rebonding, peter cut his hair while my aunt dye her hair.

in the process... too boring d

ended at 8pm! omg! 3,5 hours and 1.5 hours of waiting time! =.='' by the time i reach penang after dinner, it's already 10pm. what a day~

u cant really see the zig zag from this pic.

but i love my hair now.. haha =)

7 comments:

~H@PPY M3MoRY !N MY L!F3~ said...

look at pic din c any different la... compare 2 b4 stil a bit kemek, so u look gong gong la... haha... tmr c ur real hair, jz giv other comment... haha...

Shu-Min said...

lol yeah.. cant see the difference unless u see from near.. tat's why i like =)

tanshuyin said...

cannot see la...i go help u take more close-up pics when i see u later ;)

Shurainian said...

cannot see! But Im imagining that it will be so nice!! I want to copy also ok.. see me next week maybe haha

Jen said...

"can't see the difference unless u see from near.. tat's why i like sounds abit weird o.O so, u like ppl to see your kemek hair from far? haha

Shu-Min said...

shu-yin: waiting for you!

shu-wen: yeah... cannot see.. but if u see the last pic.. open it.. and see REALLY closely.. can see abit la.. hahaha

jen: no! i dun wan whole hair like PHONG PHONG or PIH PIH.. so now bo phong bo pih.. i like! get it? lol u gong gong.. cannot understand

Jen said...

bo phong bo pih, like an aunty!
yeah~

Related Posts with Thumbnails